So, to be honest, the main reason I decided to start this blog is because I'm REALLY bored at work. I can't guarantee that I will continue to write, nor will it bother me if I don't. I also make no guarantees that anything I have to say will be interesting, as there is certainly nothing interesting about my day so far.
I guess I could start by mapping out my plans for the rest of this week and the weekend. I sort of need something to go on anyway just so I know what I'm doing.
Tonight I fully plan on doing nothing. But, that really only means that I will have 15,000 more things to do tomorrow so I may need to rethink that plan. So, either tonight or tomorrow after work I have a whole slew of things to get done for my sister's shower on Saturday. I'm going to start by going to Walgreen's and getting pictures printed for the 40 frames that I made for table decorations. I know that I made them and I'm probably biased, but they are VERY cute. Then, I need to head over to Walmart to shop for some groceries. I need everything on my list for the homemade blueberry muffins. I'm also making a fruit dip and so I'll need the stuff for that, including fruit. Also, on Friday, I will have to make 36 heart-shaped blueberry muffins, fruit dip, and stick all the pictures in the frames (might need a glue gun for some of that work). It might become essential for me to do the pictures and frame stuff tonight.
This all leads me to Saturday. I have to be at Faith West at 9:30 am to start getting everything set up, since the shower starts at 11:00 am. This means that I'm going to have to wake up pretty early to get dressed. I think David is going to drop me off so that he can head over to the tux place in Old Katy. He needs to be fitted for the wedding. And, then, the shower will commence. Of all the things I've felt stressed out about lately, I've actually enjoyed doing things for this shower more than anything else. I just love the creativity that's involved in all of this stuff.
So, that's the weekend. I guess Sunday I just get to relax and crochet. I'll probably need some downtime. Anyway, write more later!
Terra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dangit girl, why in the world didn't you ask me for help??!! I didn't realize you had so much to do. Now I really wish I had seen this email when you actually sent it to me. Luckily, I have finally cleaned out all the junk out of my inbox, so I will now see what people send me!
ReplyDelete