Tuesday, June 16, 2009
A whole lotta waiting...
I have decided that I spend most of my life waiting for something. At the moment, I am waiting (in immense boredom) for answers on parts that I am trying to expedite. After I get answers on all of those parts, I will be waiting for something else to do, since that comprises most of my job. During the work week, I spend an insane amount of time waiting for the weekend, even when there is nothing great planned for the weekend. I spend even more time waiting for September, due to the fact that I will no longer have to come to work and do ANYMORE of the waiting mentioned above. I am also waiting for September because I am waiting for a kid to get here. And, in between all of that waiting, I'm waiting for smaller things that I am looking forward to...like my furniture getting here, or my baby shower. All in all, I'd say that is a pretty unbelievable amount of time spent waiting. I know that I should be living in the moment, which I do on the weekends. But, as far as all the other times, it's hard to live in the moment when you aren't interested in anything that's going on in the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment