Thank God I went to Carrie and Greg's house last night. I finally have things to wear! And, I got a huge tote full of stuff. There is only one small problem...the pants are a little short. But, I don't know if they make maternity pants in different lengths. I may just have to go and buy myself a couple of pairs of pants and some jeans. I might do that tonight. I like the idea of not having to SEARCH through my things to find one outfit that MIGHT fit my big stomach. So, I'm pretty excited about this, needless to say.
Also, tomorrow we find out what the baby is. That should be cool. Me, David, and about 15 other people are going to this appointment. I don't even want to know what my doctor must think of us. But, she's very polite and never says a word. Still, I'm sure she's like "great, here come these people again". Oh well...not like I really care.
I have a meeting in nine minutes. Since I got in trouble last week for saying that I hate the meetings because of Georgios, even though I didn't say that, I might as well say it now. I hate these meetings. But, I guess I better got going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am sure there are other people that go to ultrasounds with an entourage... probably not many, but there must be others ;)
ReplyDeleteI will look at my pants and see if there are any that might be small enough (and long enough) to fit you.